Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 17 10 3:45 AM

Tags : :

With all that is now occurring in this sin sick world and the United States, what are your thoughts on what we  can we expect within the next year? Are we going to see prosperity and plenty for all? 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Sep 17 10 12:29 PM

Yes Freeman, What can we expect in the next year,--- I don't have much prosperity now, but my truck wil be paid off in December, and that will free up about $300 a month, -but the electric bill is going up that much,-- it looks like. I really expect to see things get worse,and worse. I am thinking the ecomany will colasape in 2011 or 2012, It wont take too much for it to happen. Maybe a war srarting with Iran,- and cutting off oil from the Persain gulf to the world. or China thinking the US is so deep in dept that we can't get out. I don't know just what they could do to destroy us, owning so much of our dept, but I bet they do. I think the bottom is going to fall out, maybe 2012, or maybe anytime. I wish I could get better prepared. I was thinking this morning that it would be nice to have enough solar panels to run a couple of freezers and refrigerators. I suppose we need to make a list of pritorities.

Psalm 53:2 God looks down from heaven upon the children of men, To see if there are any who understand, who seek God.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help