Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 28 10 2:30 PM

Tags : :

Roses are red, Violets are blue, I an’t no poet, What about you. –-- Hey maybe someone else can do.

Psalm 53:2 God looks down from heaven upon the children of men, To see if there are any who understand, who seek God.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Sep 9 10 2:38 PM

Hey Ryan, Bring it on, I thought I was going to see it now.

Psalm 53:2 God looks down from heaven upon the children of men, To see if there are any who understand, who seek God.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Nov 19 10 2:24 PM

Jesus my King, my Lord,my Father, my Savior my one and my only
Who was crucified, died, buried and resurrected for me
Your blessings and love fill my heart; I no longer am lonely
 I can't wait to greet you, excited heart, bowed head over bended knee

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Nov 20 10 5:01 AM

Hey P, Great, We have a poet among us, Bring on those pretty words for everybody else and -- me.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Dec 1 10 11:16 AM

Lord I pray
for understanding this day.

Preach to me
so that I might see;

Your glory in the word
Thank you, my Lord.

Amen

Peace In The Christ
rockhammer53

God help us all. Pray for guidance.

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Dec 3 10 6:20 PM

Very good Rockhammer

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#8 [url]

Jan 23 11 6:38 PM

GRAVITY

You created the laws of gravity
We pray you bring heaven to earth
Let us declare your majesty
The Holy one of the virgin birth

Beautiful Savior, we serve thee
Our end will become our birth
Holy you are and holy you will be
The one who shown me worth

You humbled yourself to flesh
For a world that could not see
Who handed you over to thresh
All this you fulfilled to set us free

Satan and the fallen we flee
When lies and truth they mesh
We follow and honor your decree
And we thank you for the creche

May your Kingdom Come

Child of 86

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jan 24 11 6:45 AM

I am a novelist.  I love all forms of writing: poems, lyrics, novels, research papers and etc.  :D  I am writing a christian novel series for teenage girls.  It'll sort of be the twilight series for Christians.  It'll satisfy a teenage girls thirst for romance, self-worth, spiritual understanding and redemption.  My husband is excited of it and allowed me to be a stay at homewife so I may finish the series. 

Also I just noticed that when I joined this forum my name is wrong.  I'm child "of" 86 not "off".  May delete my account and create a new

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Jan 24 11 8:47 AM

I saw the off when you joined, Mine is wrong too, and I didn't know how to change it, and it dosen't matter to me. I told Freeman I suppose I just changed my name.

When I started writing articles, I started wishing I had paid more attention in school. ( I was getting old and was afraid I would forget some of the things I know, so I would write them down)   Sometimes I will get a tittle and sit there until the scriptures start coming.  I am most always supprised at what I write. They are not always what I thought they would be.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Jan 24 11 11:52 AM

Sometimes I will get a tittle and sit there until the scriptures start coming.  I am most always supprised at what I write. They are not always what I thought they would be.

-taylorhill2000

If it is God inpired the writings won't be at all what you expected.  So I can understand what you mean

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Jan 24 11 12:38 PM

I kinda thought you would.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help