Remove this ad

Lead

May 27 13 10:12 AM

Tags : :

My wife laura needs prayer big time, Saturday morning she woke up with high fever and achie and a bad headache and upper abdominal pain I told her sh needed to go to the hospital but she refused finally last night at ten pm she was so sick and headache was so severe that she said yes so I caloled my oldest daughter and she came and took her. I stayed home with my wo boys 17 aqnd 13 they do niot see eye to eye and so I do not want to leave them alone over night or for any amount of hours. My wife is hospitalized now with an intestinal blockage and if they cannot clear it she may have to have surgery. She has scarring from C section births 3 of my boys all C sections the two girls were naturals. She is not allowed to eat and is being fed and waterwed by IV along with antibiotics and solutions. If all goes well she will be out in perhaps 3 to 4 days if surgery longer. I do not trust doctors but I am not foolish I know in cases lie this they are needed. Please do pray for her.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#2 [url]

May 29 13 9:54 AM

Hi Freeman, She came home last night but is under strict dietary limits and yesterday the doctor for my young son called to inform me that he has parasites in his intestinal track, bopy when it rains it pours.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help